SnapShot Backup for VMWare is a free trial software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-07-01. The program can be installed on WinServer, WinXP.
SnapShot Backup for VMWare is the New Generation of Backup for VMWare. “SAN-Link Technology” seamlessly integrates VMWare into your existing SAN arrays, discovers VMDK files and uses SAN Snapshot for backup and granular restore directly from SAN snapshot. Intuitive Windows interface makes restore, monitoring and administrative tasks easy and fast.
This latest release delivers certified support for NETAPP, HP LeftHand and EMC Celerra iSCSI SAN arrays, notification and advanced Policy Management.
1. Safe, Instant backup in seconds instead of hours to keep business running 24x7x365
2. Restore individual files and guest VM server directly from SAN snapshots
3. Prevent data transfer over LAN; eliminate network impact, storage duplication Media Servers
SnapShot Backup v3.0 R2 for VMWare offers:
• SAN snapshot based and traditional vStorage/VCB backup & restore
• File, disk & server level restore
• Backup options include VM snapshot, VSS file system and RAM quiescence
• VM’s vmdk files can be located on multiple LUNs and Data-stores
• vSphere 4, ESX, ESXi, ESXi FREE and vCenter support
SnapShot Backup for VMWare (version 3.0) has a file size of 28.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 272 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.